- Got Peaches? Try this “Bellini” Sorbet Recipe from Zazu
- Spanish Shrimp with Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Grits for #letslunch
- The Five Best Things I Ate at Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Pretty Green Brussels Sprout Slaw for #LetsLunch
- Protected: Forbidden Foods: Top 5 Foods That Are Poisonous for Dogs
- Happiness is…Breakfast Udon Noodles
- Smoked Brown Sugar Crème Brûlée for #LetsLunch
- Find Wine Country Design Inspiration at Napa’s Brown Estate
- Grandma Dorothy’s Deviled Eggs for #LetsLunch
- Savory Blackberry Cheese Tarts: Holiday Cooking with Driscoll’s Berries
Tag Archives: chocolate
Whether you’ve got a big Valentine’s dinner planned or not, I think it’s nice to be able to start your celebration at home. So I put together a gallery with some of my favorite, easy-to-make pink foods and drinks for Valentine’s Day. The post is co-hosted with my cocktails and entertaining website, The Bubbly Girl, where many of these recipes were featured.
Visit the recipes section at The Bubbly Girl for the Kismet Cocktail, Raspberry Royale cocktail, the Chocolate Corks which is fudgy and moist since it starts with a yeast based chocolate dough.
You could pick up ingredients for most of these recipes at Trader Joe’s, along with the super-affordable Blason Cremant de Bourgogne Brut Rosé. The red Italian sparkler Brachetto d’Acqui is usually at BevMo or a larger liquor stores with a decent wine department.
To make the Jack Rose cocktail, add 1 ounce Pama pomegranate liqueur, two ounces applejack (or Calvados if you can’t find it) and the juice of half a lime to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake it until your hands are really cold, then strain it into a smallish martini glass.